This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Non NHS Charges




Insurance Proposal (Insurer to pay)


GP Examination                                              £150.00

GP Report                                                       £104.00

Supplementary Report                                    £27.00

HGV/Taxi License Medical                              £90.00

Army Medicals                                                £65.00

Pre-Employment/Medicals for Work               £100.00


Private Certificates (Sickness/                        £20.00-40.00

Incapacity for Employer)


Medication printout with supporting letter for travel purposes                                                         £15.00


Holiday cancellation Insurance Claim             £30.00


Insurance Authentication                                £30.00


Miscellaneous Certification                             £30.00

(eg. Fitness to use Gym, Travel, Private Health Insurance Claim Forms)


Bus Pass Form                                                £10.00


Photocopying Medical Records                      40p/page


Driving Licence Form                                      £30


Employers Reports                                          £60-100


Standard Power of Attorney Forms only w/o Visit   £75


Power of Attorney Forms with Visit                 £155


Ofsted Forms                                                  £60


Full Copy of Medical Records                         £50


Computerised Summary Of Records              £15



CICA/DVLA/Disability Living Form (Set fee that is paid by appropriate authorities)


Non NHS patients


Doctor Consultations                                       £45.00

Private Prescription charges to be additional


Nurse Consultations                                        £25.00


Home Visits                                                     £120.00


The Doctors do NOT sign the following forms:


    • Shotgun Licences

    • Naturalisation Forms

    • Passport Applications

    • Leeds City Council Welfare Rights Forms

    • Housing Benefits Forms

    • Blue Badge Form- (Now done by council)

    •                        Student Failure to Attend Exams

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website